The International Documentary Minor program is dedicated to the development of authentic voices for the advancement of social justice through the production of documentaries that make a difference. The program is committed to the intellectual, creative, ethical, and professional growth of students, and strives to achieve this through a curriculum that instructs and inspires its students to cultivate their artistic sensibilities and conscientious perspectives.
Students in this minor program will study for one semester in Bonn, Germany. Interested students must apply for the minor program and LMU Study Abroad at the same time, using the same application process. Click here to begin your application.
The minor is 18 semester hours consisting of:
- PROD 210 - Introduction to Documentary Production (3 semester hours)
- PROD 328 - International Documentary Pre-Production (3 semester hours)
- PROD 340 - Introduction to Cinematography Non-Fiction (3 semester hours)
- PROD 355 - International Documentary Production (3 semester hours)
- PROD 367 - Post-Production for Non-Majors (3 semester hours)
- RECA 330 - Sound Design for Documentary (3 semester hours)