Ways to Support SFTV
SFTV is showing a new generation how to create stories that matter, shape a more inclusive and equitable world, and launch successful careers in the world of entertainment.
Ambitious Ideas. Original Voices. Meaningful Work.
Your gift will have a profound and lasting impact on the creative minds, storytellers, and media makers who will lead the future of entertainment, helping create the world we want to live in.
- Howard B. Fitzpatrick Pavilion
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Council
- Women in Entertainment
- The Big Three: Writing, Directing, Producing
- IGI: Interactive, Games, and Immersive
- The Business of Entertainment
- The Road After
Howard B. Fitzpatrick Pavilion
Your gift will equip the Pavilion with the latest technology and resources for immersive and digital media education. Construction is almost complete and we're looking forward to the dedication in Fall 2021.
- Adds 24,000 square feet of brand-new teaching, learning, and collaboration spaces
- Steed Family Innovation Wing
- Broccoli Theater
- Fletcher Jones Innovation Lab
- Business of Entertainment Hub
- Student Success Center
We believe storytelling and entertainment have the power to transform humanity, sparking a shared global empathy. Help us in supporting the next-generation of industry leaders.
Five SFTV alumni-lead projects will receive mentorship and $10k in funding