At LMU SFTV you'll never be navigating your career on your own. There are a ton of resources, opportunities, and connections that are available to you right from day one! Below is a short-list of our top recommendations for students, but you can head to the Career and Professional Development webpage to see their full range of offerings.
All LMU students are encouraged to visit the CPD early and often throughout their college career. As CPD staff continuously build and solidify partnerships with companies around the world, students benefit from these relationships. LMU internship experiences help students clarify their career path, build confidence, and ultimately make meaningful connections that lead to successful outcomes after graduation.
- Join Handshake, LMU's career management hub for internships, jobs, coaching appointments and career-related events
- Explore CPD’s Resume Guide & Samples, Cover Letter Guide, and more resources before applying to internships and jobs
- Drop in to Virtual Peer Advising to learn how to make the most of CPD’s resources
Associate Director, Creative Professions and Strategic Initiatives
Career and Professional Development
Talk to Elena about...
- Career paths you can take with your major
- How to prepare for an internship, your dream job, and more
- How to apply to graduate programs
- More information on the companies listed on Handshake
Elena uses Zoom to hold drop-in virtual office hours and one-on-one appointments. You can access Zoom Web Conferencing via a web browser, or download the app to a smart device here. Visit Handshake, to see Elena’s current schedule for drop-in virtual office hours in the “events” section or to book a one-on-one appointment with her.