Students minoring in Film, Television, and Media Studies will:
- Know and demonstrate an understanding of the narrative and stylistic elements of film or TV language
- Apply an understanding of film/TV language through a critical analysis of specific texts
- Know and demonstrate knowledge of film history, including key movements and important filmmakers
- Know and demonstrate understanding of at least one film/TV genre or auteur and one national cinema or international TV
- Value diverse approaches to film and TV production.