The LMU School of Film and Television is a premiere center for master visual storytelling grounded in humanism, innovation, and diversity. The M.F.A. degree is based on a professional academic program and designed to foster original and creative work in film and television production and writing. The emphasis of the three-year, portfolio-based programs is on understanding and mastering visual storytelling in an atmosphere that allows students to explore and express their ideas with ever-increasing creative and technical skills. Graduates leave the program industry- and festival-ready.
The School of Film and Television offers three Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.) degrees.
- Film and Television Production (PROD)
- Writing and Producing for Television (WPTV)
- Writing for the Screen (WSCR)
Application Accessible 24/7
- Apply and submit your student application HERE at your convenience.
Personalized One-on-One Virtual Appointments
- You can schedule a one-on-one appointment with an admission representative.