The amounts provided, per academic year, are a breakdown of the specific costs related to tuition and fees. Fees are subject to change without notice. The University reserves the right to change, delete, or add to this pricing schedule as deemed appropriate. Please consult the University Bulletin for more details.
- Registration Fee: $65 per semester
- Graduate Student Activity Fee: $25 per semester
- International Student Fee: $60 per semester
- Accident Insurance (mandatory for all students enrolled in 7 or more units): $117 per year
- Student Health Insurance (mandatory for all students enrolled in 7 or more units): $2,467 per year
- Parking Fee: $375 per semester
All students enrolled in seven (7) or more units are automatically billed for Student Health Insurance and Parking Permits. These items are optional and may be waived. Students who meet the required criteria may opt-out by completing an online waiver(s). For additional information, and instructions on how to opt-out, please click below.